Sunday 9 August 2009

What I would miss much about London

What I would miss much about London.

- A World in 6 seats. There are times when I see an Asian, Black, White, Indian, Middle-eastern, English sitting next to each other on tube seats. United Colors of London.

- There is nothing wrong with wearing ragged, ripped clothes. Kate Moss started it. Ripped stockings are cool. And you have to rip it at the parties. A tee with a broken seem is fine... perhaps they does it by intention?

- Drink Don't Drive. Because I own no car. My feet are my Land Rover. A bus driver is my chauffeur.

- Seeing people carrying papers while walking in Portobello market on Sunday mornings.

- An appreciation of sunshine.

- Tesco's Bagged Baby Leaf Salad

- Salmon & Mushroom

- People dress out of this world to show off on streets at weekends.

- Sunbathe in Hyde park

- Spotting the Americans

- Good taste kids

- Do you need a bag?

- Uncles/Grandpas in jeans and Converse

- Grandmas wearing pink lipstick with fabulous earrings


2 comments:

Unknown said...

My feet are my Land Rover.
Great line.

noon said...

thanks!!